Organic, Eco-Printed Unisex T-Shirt with The Elephant
- Eco-Printed piece, made by artists in just 3-10 days.
- So much more fun than the average garment and way more eco too.
- Soft organic cotton composition, vegan cruelty free credentials, and transparent fair trade creation; a fun and simple treat that is the ultimate in sustainable fashion to be proud of.
- Wash inside out at 30.
- The Elephant A combination of large-scale poaching for illegal ivory, human conflict e.g. tourism and live animal circuses, and habitat loss with the interruption and destruction of migratory routes by settlement sees (according to the World Wildlife Fund) African elephants listed as vulnerable with approximately 400,000 left in the wild. Asian elephants are classified as endangered, with fewer than 50,000. To put this into perspective; the estimated population of Los Angeles, USA is approximately 4 million. Melbourne, Australia: 4 million. Glasgow, UK: 1.6 million.
- Easy to wear and even easier to pair, you’ll be appreciating this piece as much as the planet will!
- We only put our artwork on to FairWearFoundation monitored manufacturers items- which means workers at all levels are paid and cared for properly, and trust can be given based upon reliable transparency, along with consistent monitoring and reporting.
- We don’t make waste here, instead, our garments are created to order. To care for your garment and the planet, wash inside out at 30.
- All profits of WeAreHairyPeople garments are used to support those fighting poor mental health.
- We run workshops and franchisee positions as well as a model programme, to connect, support and love some incredible warriors, creating beautiful art.
- Free shipping is Standard in the UK, and there’s also a shipping calculator in your basket to show you all of your options.
- We hope you love what we make you, but if there are any problems, any item is refundable.
- Put the biodegradable packaging in to your food bin
- Created Zero-waste to love our planet
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for anything else you might need!
S | UK8-10
Custom| if you don’t know what size, or are 4XL/5XL and need help with fit as it can differ