We Are Hairy People
Hand Painted Banana Jute Bag
- Hand Painted piece, made by artists in just 3-10 days.
- So much more fun than the average garment and way more eco too.
- Soft organic cotton composition, vegan cruelty free credentials, and transparent fair trade creation; a fun and simple treat that is the ultimate in sustainable fashion to be proud of.
- Wash inside out at 30.
- Easy to wear and even easier to pair, you’ll be appreciating this piece as much as the planet will!
- We only paint our artwork on to FairWearFoundation monitored manufacturers items- which means workers at all levels are paid and cared for properly, and trust can be given based upon reliable transparency, along with consistent monitoring and reporting.
- We don’t make waste here, instead, our garments are hand painted to order. To care for your garment and the planet, wash inside out at 30.
- Why not make the most of our artists’ wishes to please you, by requesting extra customisation- that could be changes in colour, added captions or other images- simply write this in notes at checkout.
- If you’re thinking of a specific design, go check out our custom art section, where you can make a whole new piece from scratch.
- You can get this design painted at 30% off, if you send us a garment that you already own for up cycling- cause we love our earth and have slow fashion values.
- All profits of WeAreHairyPeople garments are used to support those fighting poor mental health.
- We run workshops and franchisee positions as well as a model programme, to connect, support and love some incredible warriors, creating beautiful art. Everything is refundable and exchangeable, but we try to avoid this by helping as much as we can with sizing and other questions you may have.
- Free shipping is Standard in the UK, and there’s also a shipping calculator in your basket to show you all of your options.
- We hope you love what we make you, but if there are any problems, any item is refundable.
- Packaged with zero-plastic
- Created Zero-waste to love our planet
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for anything else you might need!