Eco-Printed Gender-free T-shirt, by Amber Zeppelin
- Eco printed t-shirt, made in around 2 weeks.
- There will be a vinegar scent upon arrival, as we don’t use chemicals that damage the environment. This washes straight out on first wash.
- Amber is showing a size Medium for a comfy fit.
- So much more fun than the average garment and way more eco too.
- Soft organic cotton composition, vegan cruelty free credentials, and transparent fair trade creation; a fun and simple treat that is the ultimate in sustainable fashion to be proud of.
- Wash inside out at 30.
- 75% of profit donated to Black Minds Matter
- The other 25% Of profit will be donated to the We Are Hairy People Social Enterprise
As our items are made to order, there is never any wasted left over stock, as we only get what we need, in specific sizes and colours, once a customer orders it.
Our organic blanks are made by brands that are leading in providing good working conditions, that are monitored and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation.
To care for your garment and the planet, wash when necessary on short or gentle cycles, inside out, at 30 degrees.
We run painting workshops to connect and support our community in Bristol. Our freelance artists, are a support group for each other, to pursue mental wellness together.
. There’s a shipping calculator in your basket to show you all of your options. We hope you love what we make youThis item is non-refundable, as it’s custom made, unless we’ve made a clear error- please do message us about anything like that, so that we can help as much as possible. We use biodegradable packaging with zero-plastic, to post your order.
S | UK8-10
Custom| if you don’t know what size, or are 4XL/5XL and need help with fit as it can differ