Eco-Printed Gender-free T-shirt, by Natelle Quek
- Eco printed t-shirt, made in around 2 weeks.
- There will be a vinegar scent upon arrival, as we don’t use chemicals that damage the environment. This washes straight out on first wash.
- Natelle is showing a size Large for a comfy fit, and she has cut 3 inches off the bottom hem to create a raw edge that rolls in naturally.
- So much more fun than the average garment and way more eco too.
- Soft organic cotton composition, vegan cruelty free credentials, and transparent fair trade creation; a fun and simple treat that is the ultimate in sustainable fashion to be proud of.
- Wash inside out at 30.
- 25% of profit will be donated to Save Pangolins up until July 31st
- A further 25% Of profit will be donated to Black Minds Matter
- A further 25% Of profit will be donated to the We Are Hairy People Social Enterprise
- The illustration features beautiful animals that are found in different parts of Southeast Asia, and they are: Rhinoceros hornbill, Bornean green magpie, Temminck's sunbird, Bornean orangutan, Malayan tapir, Clouded leopard, Kanchil (a type of mouse-deer), Sunda slow loris, and Sunda pangolin.
As our items are made to order, there is never any wasted left over stock, as we only get what we need, in specific sizes and colours, once a customer orders it.
Our organic blanks are made by brands that are leading in providing good working conditions, that are monitored and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation.
To care for your garment and the planet, wash when necessary on short or gentle cycles, inside out, at 30 degrees.
Our freelance artists, are a support group for each other, to pursue mental wellness. We have various mental health challenges that make work difficult. We support each other in creating wearable art, as well as pursuing recovery. The community art studio is run by Sarah, who uses website orders to cover the cost of running the studio, in order to offer it as a free respite care space for the artists who work here, the wider community, and other specialised communities that can benefit. We also run subsidised painting workshops for the public, to create opportunities for connection and support within our community in Bristol.
. There’s a shipping calculator in your basket to show you all of your options. We hope you love what we make youThis item is non-refundable, as it’s custom made, unless we’ve made a clear error- please do message us about anything like that, so that we can help as much as possible. We use biodegradable packaging with zero-plastic, to post your order.
S | UK8-10
Custom| if you don’t know what size, or are 4XL/5XL and need help with fit as it can differ