Eco-printed abstract nature T-Shirt
- Eco printed t-shirt, made in around 2 weeks.
- There will be a vinegar scent upon arrival, as we don’t use chemicals that damage the environment. This washes straight out on first wash.
- Sarah is showing a size XXL cause she likes oversized garments.
- So much more fun than the average garment and way more eco too.
- Soft organic cotton composition, vegan cruelty free credentials, and transparent fair trade creation; a fun and simple treat that is the ultimate in sustainable fashion to be proud of.
- Wash inside out at 30.
- Easy to wear and even easier to pair, you’ll be appreciating this piece as much as the planet will!
- We only paint our artwork on to FairWearFoundation monitored manufacturers items- which means workers at all levels are paid and cared for properly, and trust can be given based upon reliable transparency, along with consistent monitoring and reporting.
- We don’t make waste here, instead, our garments are hand painted to order. To care for your garment and the planet, iron your piece through a tea towel before first wash and then wash when necessary on short or gentle cycles, inside out, at 30 degrees.
- All profits of WeAreHairyPeople garments are used to support those fighting poor mental health.
- We run workshops and franchisee positions as well as a model programme, to connect, support and love some incredible warriors, creating beautiful art. Everything is refundable and exchangeable, but we try to avoid this by helping as much as we can with sizing and other questions you may have.
- Free shipping is Standard in the UK, and there’s also a shipping calculator in your basket to show you all of your options.
- We hope you love what we make you, but if there are any problems, any item is refundable.
- Packaged with zero-plastic
- Created Zero-waste to love our planet
Please email email@example.com for anything else you might need!
S | UK8-10
Custom| if you don’t know what size, or are 4XL/5XL and need help with fit as it can differ