Eco-Printed Gender-free T-shirt, by Natelle Quek
- Eco printed t-shirt, made in around 2 weeks.
- There will be a vinegar scent upon arrival, as we don’t use chemicals that damage the environment. This washes straight out on first wash.
- Natelle is showing a size Large for a comfy fit, and she has cut 3 inches off the bottom hem to create a raw edge that rolls in naturally.
- So much more fun than the average garment and way more eco too.
- Soft organic cotton composition, vegan cruelty free credentials, and transparent fair trade creation; a fun and simple treat that is the ultimate in sustainable fashion to be proud of.
- Wash inside out at 30.
- 25% of profit will be donated to Save Pangolins up until July 31st
- A further 25% Of profit will be donated to Black Minds Matter
- A further 25% Of profit will be donated to the We Are Hairy People Social Enterprise
- The illustration features beautiful animals that are found in different parts of Southeast Asia, and they are: Rhinoceros hornbill, Bornean green magpie, Temminck's sunbird, Bornean orangutan, Malayan tapir, Clouded leopard, Kanchil (a type of mouse-deer), Sunda slow loris, and Sunda pangolin.
- Easy to wear and even easier to pair, you’ll be appreciating this piece as much as the planet will!
- We only put our artwork on to FairWearFoundation monitored manufacturers items- which means workers at all levels are paid and cared for properly, and trust can be given based upon reliable transparency, along with consistent monitoring and reporting.
- We don’t make waste here, instead, our garments are created to order. To care for your garment and the planet, iron your piece through a tea towel before first wash and then wash when necessary on short or gentle cycles, inside out, at 30 degrees.
- All profits of WeAreHairyPeople garments are used to support those fighting poor mental health.
- We run workshops and franchisee positions as well as a model programme, to connect, support and love some incredible warriors, creating beautiful art.
- Free shipping is Standard in the UK, and there’s also a shipping calculator in your basket to show you all of your options.
- We hope you love what we make you, but if there are any problems, any item is refundable.
- Put the biodegradable packaging in to your food bin
- Created Zero-waste to love our planet
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for anything else you might need!
S | UK8-10
Custom| if you don’t know what size, or are 4XL/5XL and need help with fit as it can differ