Eco-Printed Gender-free T-shirt, by Taliaa Darling
- Eco printed t-shirt, made in around 2 weeks.
- There will be a vinegar scent upon arrival, as we don’t use chemicals that damage the environment. This washes straight out on first wash.
- Talia is showing a size 5XL for a comfy fit, and has knotted the bottom of the T-shirt for a cropped effect!
- So much more fun than the average garment and way more eco too.
- Soft organic cotton composition, vegan cruelty free credentials, and transparent fair trade creation; a fun and simple treat that is the ultimate in sustainable fashion to be proud of.
- Wash inside out at 30.
- 25% of profits will be donated to Black Minds Matter
- A further 25% Of profit will be donated to the We Are Hairy People Social Enterprise
As our items are made to order, there is never any wasted left over stock, as we only get what we need, in specific sizes and colours, once a customer orders it.
Our organic blanks are made by brands that are leading in providing good working conditions, that are monitored and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation.
To care for your garment and the planet, iron your piece through a tea towel before first wash and then wash when necessary on short or gentle cycles, inside out, at 30 degrees.
We run painting workshops to connect and support our community in Bristol. Our freelance artists, are a support group for each other, to pursue mental wellness together.
Free shipping is Standard in the UK. There’s a shipping calculator in your basket to show you all of your options.
We hope you love what we make you, but if there are any problems, this item is refundable.
We use biodegradable packaging with zero-plastic, to post your order.
If you’re sending in an item, we recommend Royal Mail second class recorded, for about £3. Please include your name and order number in the parcel for us. Please use recyclable cardboard or paper packaging if possible, or other recycled packaging to wrap up your item to send.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for anything else you might need!The address to send items to is: Your Name, The Old Forge, Broom Hill, Stapleton, Bristol, BS161DN UK
S | UK8-10
Custom| if you don’t know what size, or are 4XL/5XL and need help with fit as it can differ